Ah, yes. It’s that time of the year. The Holidays are literally around the corner and I have somehow convinced myself (and Santa) that I’ve been a good, good girl all year and I deserve everything my little heart desires. My wish list is waaaay longer than this and it includes some items too risqué to share here (wink, wink), so I chose one from each category:
- Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette $65 – This limited edition palette includes some of Nars’ best selling cheek shades and one exclusive holiday color and it does it all! You can blush, bronze and contour with these highly pigmented powders. A make up Diva’s must-have.
- Chevron Pattern V1 Skin for the Original Beats by Dre Wireless Headphones $19.99 – I love customizing all my gadgets and skins are the easy and affordable way to do this. This website: www.designskinz.com has thousands of designs for all your electronics. Also on my list: the newly released and improved Beats by Dre Solo2 Wireless Headphones. I strongly believe that working out with better headphones will help me push more weight while dropping low, low, low doing squats at the gym. If you’ve heard what they sound like, you would totally agree with me.
- Sisley Phyto-Rouge Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Rouge Passion $55 – Voted on Vogue’s 10 best lipsticks on National Lipstick Day, this one promises phenomenal hydration and rich color simultaneously. If you follow me on Instagram (which you should!) you know I’m a lipstick junkie and I use MAC a lot. The problem with MAC is that the matte shades can make your lips feel as if you’ve rubbed them against a cheese grater – not fun. This Sisley lipstick is precisely on my wish list because in all honesty, I have a really tough time forking over $55 for a lipstick.
- Cartier Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose $93 – I loved this scent the moment it came out. It is light and fresh – perfect for daytime, yet sultry and sexy at the same time, making it appropriate for nighttime as well.
- Kate Spade All Aboard Clock Crossbody $298 – I mean, how fun is this little purse? I love statement accessories that make me stand out from the crowd and this baby is sure to do that. L-O-V-E IT!
- Christian Louboutin Fifi Booty in Leopard $1,395 – My favorite leopard booties broke beyond repair last year and I haven’t found a pair worthy of their replacement…until now. These Louboutins are made with soft pony hair and feature a stunning 120mm stiletto heel for some added bow-chicka-wow-wow sex appeal. Perfect for day or night, these would make me oh so freakin’ happy.
- Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Volare Hair Dryer $229 – My hair dryer and I have a rocky relationship. Like most relationships, we have our good and our bad days (like terrible ones) and I’ve actually broken up with it once or twice. Hair dryers are one of those tools that if chosen correctly and treated nicely, they can provide years of reliable service. I’ve had my Solia Thermal Ionic hair dryer for almost six years now and the on/off switch is just now malfunctioning. It is a third of the price of the Babyliss but this hair dryer (the Babyliss) is quite literally the Ferrari of hair dryers. B.S. you say? It is engineered with a Ferrari-designed motor for superfast drying time and silky strands. I want to know what the big fuss is all about. If you want one, get in line. It has been sold out for weeks and there is a waiting list. The struggle is real, people.
Maybe there is a soul out there spending sleepless nights wondering what to get lil’ ole’ me for Christmas. Suffer no more! Your prayers have been answered! The best way to make sure you don’t get something lame for the holidays is to make a list and email is to all your friends and family…or you can just be passive-aggressive and drop hints ALL THE TIME.
What’s on your wish list?